Sunday, October 26, 2008

Discussing Abortion

I know I don't get a whole lot of respose here when I ask for contributions, but I'm going to go out on a limb again. I would really like you guys to head over to J's blog and join in on the discussion about abortion and the sanctity of human life. It's a subject that we are discussing a lot with our family and friends lately and would appreciate getting some more people's view and thoughts on.

Please keep in mind as you comment that J and I are fully commited to the pro-life cause. We are simply engaging in a discussion about WHY we believe what we believe and seeking to facilitate a discussion about these topics.

Also, if you would, check out Susi's recent post on a similar issue and join the discussion there as well.

I don't want to discuss these hot-button topics here on my own blog right now (for various reasons) but would really appreciate having my bloggy friends join me in talking about them in these other friendly forums.

THANKS!

No comments: