Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mud Kitchen: A Pinterest Success Story

I stayed up till almost midnight last night making this pinterest board in an attempt to reclaim our backyard from the fireants/weeds/junk/debris/bad mojo. Today we spent about $12 at Goodwill, an hour combing through my kitchen cabinets and the various and sundry toy boxes and we built THIS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We've got a few bricks destined to become a "stove" under that metal shelf.

Hopefully I"ll be able to show more completed "kid-friendly back-yard" projects soon!!


eta: this post has attracted waaaaay more spam than I'm prepared to delete (probably due to it's pinterest links) so I'm closing comments here Feel free to email me, though!

No comments: