Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still not about Sofi's birthday...

Okay, an event in the life of a friend has superseded Sofi's birthday again. The Lord has granted Denise and Jonathan the desire of their hearts! They are expecting!! (albeit rather tentatively atm) Those of you readers who know our two year journey through Infertility can appreciate how near to my heart is their joy in this matter. This is their 26th month of TTC and it has been a hard one at times as, despite many, many tests and procedures, no diagnosis or cause for their IF was ever discovered. But now the Lord has opened the womb for them and a new journey begins. One still fraught with hardships and heartache, but filled with joy as well. Even if the Lord does not grant that they meet their son or daughter in this life, they are now parents. Congratulations, Jonathan and Denise!! Praise the Lord!! Our prayers are still with you daily......

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey Lisi,
I recently just started reading your blog that I found thru Rachel's. It's great to catch up on what's going on in people's lives that you haven't seen in ages. So I have given in and started my own blog. I just have a few posts on there right now, but if you would like to hear about what all has been going on with us, check it out at www.davidandsherryh.blogspot.com.
I hope all is well with you there and I hope to hear from you soon!
Take Care,
Sherry