1) We finally got in touch with the realtor in Orlando. Working on details for our house-hunting trip down.
2) Our fifth, (or sixth? I've lost track) house showing is tomorrow morning. This is a REPEAT visit-- very exciting.
3) Obviously, keeping my house in tip-top shape is so time consuming that blogging has completely completely bumped to the bottom of the list.
4) Judah and Sofi are on a Knock-knock Joke kick and I will do my level best to capture some of the hilarity on camera this week.
5) The first rose bloomed! Pictures later...
6) My gender ultrasound is scheduled for May 10!! Only one more week! How can I stand it! :) This is our first time "finding out" ahead of time and I can hardly stand the suspense!
7) Can I really go away with J for two night to house-hunt and leave my baby with Grammy??? I am not sure. More on this later, too.
8) Anyone have any good remedies for pregnancy induced heartburn? The papaya that saved my life last time around is just not cutting it this time.