Saturday, November 27, 2010

Desperate appeal

I've just invited five women I barely know (new friends here in Orlando) to come to my house next week to watch the Thanksgiving special on Throwdown with Bobby Flay. The one where he's up against Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. Problem is, I don't actually HAVE the show. It's the ONE EPISODE they aren't airing on the Food Network's website. The only one. I promised them pumpkin martinis, baked fudge and The Pioneer Woman.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????

If anyone reading this has any way of getting me that episode, I will name my next child after you, bake you a cake, clean your house or whatever else you like.

I am desperate here, people!



2 comments:

Hosanna said...

Oooh. Good luck with that. I haven't been able to find it anywhere either. Check on PW's blog. Sometimes she shares links to shows she's been on someplace on her blog.

Denise said...

If you know how to get it from my DVR onto my hard drive, I'd upload it for you... But we JUST got DVR and I don't know how!!!