Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Stories From This Morning


Jamie: But, but... but I saught we was havin' a PAHTY?

Me: We did, sweetie. We had a party last night, remember?

Jamie: But... but... but.. NOOOOOOOOOOO (wails of distress) No, we DINT!

Me: Well, we had food and friends and sparkly drinks, remember? Wasn't that a party?

Jamie: But... but... but Annie and Isaiah wasn't dere! Iss NOT a PARTY wizout my FENS!!! (dissolves into a puddle of heartbreak. I mean, the dude was promised a party, for pete's sake...)

Judah, (while cuddling with Mama and getting his back scratched): Mmmm.... I luuuuuuuuuuve back scratches....

Me: So does your daddy. You need to make sure you marry someone who's really good at back-scratching, too.

Judah: I wish I could jis marry YOU, 'cause you're already good at back scratchin'


No comments: