Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Today will be better

Yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. But today will be better. 

Reasons why today will be better than yesterday:

1) It is the first day of September. This means that Fall is actually coming. I don't love Fall, but I love Christmas and Fall means that Christmas is right around the corner.

2) Yoga class at 9:30. I can totally make it till 9:30

3) Judah's first trip to the dentist went way better than I expected, so I can put THAT fear for his future to rest.

4) The kids had swim lessons last night. Water calms them down and makes them happy. It's like a drug. Matter of fact, I can probably blame a majority of yesterday on the fact that none of them have been fully submerged in weeks. It was bound to happen. Thank goodness for indoor pools! Otherwise, I don't know how we'd survive the winter...



No comments: