Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a Woman thing

So, in case you haven't noticed, I've joined the mad rush to change my blog to something "cooler". However, unlike others of my fellow bloggers, I do not even pretend to be on a quest for the perfect 'look". I am simply exercising my womanly prerogative to regularly change my appearance. This blog is my on-line appearance, hence I shall be indulging in my gender privilege on a regular basis. A virtual haircut or makeover, if you will. A cyber-based re-arrangement of the living room furniture. A digital full mani/pedi. Therefore, you can expect to see something new here about once or twice a month, or so-- depending on how hard I find it to implement the changes ;)

And don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about... Confess! How long have you, gentle reader, had that hairstyle? More than a year? How often do you buy new sheets or towels before the old ones are really worn out, just to have something new and fresh? Be truthful now...

No comments: