Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bleh

I was very tempted not to blog at all tonight. But I do like the feeling of having something new up every day and up until we left for Mom's, I was really on a roll. The reason I am feeling so reticent is that my day has been.. bleh.... I have something along the lines of chicken pox (calling it that officially, for lack of any other diagnosis), so I itch from head to toe. In addition, I have been given the impossible task of finding "vintage-looking" shoes to wear to H's wedding next month. "Vintage-looking" Huh. What the heck is that??? I have looked in every shoe store in town-- spent all day at it. Nothing. Argh argh argh argh argh!

So my day has basically consisted of scratching and wandering around town trying on myriads of shoes...

Bleh

No comments: