Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, Ye of Little Faith (episode two)

Here are the pics of my birthday present from Jeremiah, as promised:




The problem is that he lost the "before" pics when we changed computers recently :( So you can't really tell what we did. But that's okay, I'll just tell you. The brickwork and $25 in bedding plants at Lowe's was my birthday present from my perfectly wonderful husband :) The "before" pics would have included some shots of the house as it looked when we first bought it. I'm sure most of you have heard about that... It has come a long way, hasn't it? I am so thankful for and proud of this place. We've put a lot of work into it.

These pics are a bit old. The roses are in bloom and all the plants are bigger. I'll try to update in a couple days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.