- Saw a bald eagle
- Fell in love with Lake Cor d' Alene
- Judah dumped a pot of ketchup on his lovey blanket
- Washed out a blanket that looked like it had wrapped a murdered corpse in the public restroom on I90
- Navigational Device died five times, causing us to miss countless turns and involving lots of creative swearing
- Saw some antelope
- Saw some bison
- Arrived at KOA Yellowstone at 9:00 pm to be informed that "the bears are out, lock up your food"
- Lots of peeing in a bucket to avoid meeting bears in the dark on the way to the bathroom
- Judah dumped my caramel mocha on his sweatshirt
- Took first shower in 72 hours. Never felt so good!
- Did NOT see Old Faithful
- More antelope
- Lots of mountains. Everywhere.
- Finally getting quite tired of beautiful scenery. Would trade it in cheerfully for hot bath and accessible bathrooms.
- Arrived at Sheridan KOA in time to discover that Violet has diarrhea and Sofi has a wicked cough.
- Judah is still kicking the edges of his peapod at 9:00 om.
My dearest love, J,
Next time I think up a hair-brained scheme like this, remind me how much I HATE camping!
your distracted and sleep-deprived wife