Monday, December 20, 2010

A little giddy :)

I'm guest posting today for Ordinary Sarah!

When Ordinary Sarah first asked me to write a guest post for her (while they move into their new house, hooray!) and suggested that I write about my favorite place in my house, my first reaction was skepticism. Let's face it, folks, we live in a tiny, two-bdr apartment in the middle of the city-- no yard, no space, too many neighbors right up in our business, and the kids aren't allowed to draw on the sidewalks with chalk. I thought to myself "My favorite place in this "house" is NOT-IN-THIS-HOUSE!" I want out of here so badly, I dream about it sometimes.


Go on over there to read the rest!



2 comments:

Lauren Valentine said...

Loved the post. God has redeemed your little 2br apt;). Thanks for the sweet mention of your Virginia babies - they and their parents miss you!

septembermom said...

I'm heading on over there now. Merry Christmas!! Wishing you all the best :)