Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cuteness

Interesting experience of the day: explaining the Old Testament rules for the Sabbath to a five-year-old.

"The Pharisees were mad at Jesus because he wasn't obeying their rules about not doing anything on the Sabbath. You weren't supposed to work or play or even walk very far. Just sit and read the Bible all day." (yeah, Dad, I know, less than accurate, but it gets the point across)

"All day?!! But then they would be exhausted from not getting any naps!"

LOL

Okay, I'm seriously betting Susi a dollar that Judah crawls before Violet. You guys are my witnesses... Take me on, Sue? I'll try to get some vid of our "tummy times" so you can all appreciate the amazing strength of my little he-man! In the meantime here are some pics from this week. Enjoy!



Getting the grabbing thing down pat...



Ooo, tastes so gooooood!



My little princess :)



"Now, just let me 'splain somethin' to you...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised....Violet is still exploring how many different ways she can leeean before it gets too scary! She's a little chicken-hearted. :P

Laura said...

That picture - that is so funny. I bet you could win an award with that one (the "let me explain something" pict)!

Denise said...

Sofi is funny and really is a little princess! I can't believe how big Judah is getting! Still pretty bald, it's cute!