Friday, September 24, 2010

Quickie Update

1) Still pregnant.

2) Up all night with intense ctx AGAIN. Finally fell asleep around 6-ish.

3) Woke up at 7 with lingering ctx.

4) J decided to stay home for the morning so I could get some sleep. This translates into even more hounding for poor him from well-meaning people at work wondering when in the WORLD this child is actually going to make an appearance. If he doesn't come today, I mean. *crosses fingers*

5) Despite all that last night, ctx are irregular, at best, now-- although every couple times they are wicked intense.

6) Just a reminder, when I first starting "taking bets" about Jamie's birthday, I predicted the 25th :) We'll see if I was right!

1 comment:

septembermom said...

You are one strong Mama :) I hope for the 25th too. Fingers crossed!