1) Still pregnant.
2) Up all night with intense ctx AGAIN. Finally fell asleep around 6-ish.
3) Woke up at 7 with lingering ctx.
4) J decided to stay home for the morning so I could get some sleep. This translates into even more hounding for poor him from well-meaning people at work wondering when in the WORLD this child is actually going to make an appearance. If he doesn't come today, I mean. *crosses fingers*
5) Despite all that last night, ctx are irregular, at best, now-- although every couple times they are wicked intense.
6) Just a reminder, when I first starting "taking bets" about Jamie's birthday, I predicted the 25th :) We'll see if I was right!