Saturday, December 3, 2011

note to self:

In future, remember that it is not possible to UNDERestimate the amount of work you will get done on a single day. For example, it is highly doubtful that you could have actually cleaned the house, purchased a Christmas tree, set it up, decorated it and the entire house with ornaments and what-nots unpacked from the attic, made several wreaths, and also put all the lights up outside the house. Particularly not that last one. Especially not on the day Jamie learns to do this:





3 comments:

Polly said...

What a MAN! What happened the cutie little baby boy I saw last?? Just watched the Boys Fighting video too--they are so precious, but I am sad they're growing so big without me being around. :(

lislynn said...

Me too, Polly, me too...

Rebecca Walsh said...

That is incredible. There truly is no stopping him, is there? What will be next, do we dare wonder?
P.S. I sincerely doubt that even childless I could get done all that you listed, in one day!