Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brother and Sister

I have so many good memories of my siblings when we were young. I know we fought a good 75% of the time we spent together, but the other 25% was golden. The imaginations we had! One memory in particular stands out these days... The tulip poplar tree in the back yard that we turned into a pirate ship. Ah, the memories...

And, despite the rocky beginnings, I am pleased to report that today (as adults) we are all pretty close friends. So as I watch my two little ones begin to forge their sibling relationship, it warms my heart to think of the good years of friendship they have ahead of them. Hopefully this rosy vision will sustain my optimism through the squabbling that is bound to occur as they grow together.



video


video

No comments: