Friday, February 27, 2009

Got a minute?

Guys, I need some help. As per recent whiny posts about how busy I am and how I wish I had more time to devote to improving my game in my many varied endeavors, I am only just this week getting around to doing some updating of my "profile" at Inspired Bliss that Robin asked me to do ages ago. In addition, I've been trying to update my all-purpose "About Me" for Blogspot. I am stuck. S.T.U.C.K. I can't think of what to say about myself! For some reason, short tidbits of introduction are just not my forte. Can y'all help me think of what to put in my profile that you think is interesting about me??

(ok, ok, I realize that this smacks of a thinly veiled attempt at compliment-snatching, but seriously, I'm in a real jam.)


4 comments:

Debbie said...

I don't think I can help on this because my profile is pretty lame too! Why can I write about everything except that?

lislynn said...

Yeah, i know, tell me about it :P

Jenny said...

I really don't know what is "appropriate" here, BUT... I will say that every time I click on a "About Me" on a blog, I get nothing. NOTHING. Now, I'm not asking for the deep, intimate details of their lives, but a little something to indicate that they are a person that I might have something in common with and want to read would be really NICE! Even just to know that they're on the same page with me spiritually (or at least ethically or in shared values) would help! SO...my advice is to focus on the most important things in your life -- maybe pick your top 5 or 3 or whatever and go from there! Just a thought from a still-non-blogger;)

lislynn said...

Good advice, Jen