Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wedding Season is Upon Us

This is wedding week 1 for our little design business (no, the site's still not finished-- we've been too busy doing weddings! and having babies... and such) and I know that blogging will have to take a backseat to all the panic and stress that usually accompanies wedding week. I've been browsing through my archives and picking out my favorite Mommy-Posts-- the ones where I talk about being a mom and what it means to me and the things I'm learning about being a better mom. I'm going to post some of them to cover these busy days and keep my place marked in all y'all's Google Readers and such. It's good for me to re-read them and remember the things the Lord has been teaching me, and perhaps there are some moms reading that might enjoy a chance to Empathize :) If you've read them all already, bear with me. I'll be posting pics of the weddings and the whole process for the first time on our new My Sisters' Weddings blog! I know, I know!! I can hardly wait either!!!



No comments: