Friday, April 10, 2009

Meditation

Father forgive them, for they know not what they do
(Luke 23:34).

Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise
(Luke 23:43).

Woman, behold your son: behold your mother
(John 19:26-27).

Eli Eli lama sabachthani?
"My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
(Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34).

I thirst

(John 19:28).

It is finished

(John 19:30).

Father, into your hands I commit my spirit

(Luke 23:46).


1 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 “In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 “If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
(John 14:1-3)

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
(John 14:18)

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
(John 14:27)


No comments: