Monday, October 26, 2009

In case you were ever in any doubt as to why I married him...

...this morning J graced me with this email:

Linux Baby



Give it six months and Apple will come out with iRocker, available for $1.99 from your iPhone App store. It vibrates, it gently rocks, and it whispers soothingly that your baby is savvy and hip -- far cooler than those dowdy PC babies with their scotch taped pacifiers and unpleasant BO.

Two years after that, Microsoft will release Windows Napplication. Every fifteen minutes, Clippy will pop out and cheerfully offer, "It looks like you're trying to take a nap! Do you want some help?"

--J



4 comments:

Susannah Forshey said...

That. Is. Hilarious. Ben will LHAO, for sure. :D:D:D

septembermom said...

That's one resourceful Daddy! Funny!

Buckeroomama said...

That was ingenious!

Do drop by my blog. I have a couple of awards for you. :)

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

LOL!!! Now I have to go show that to Matt!