Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tot Talk Tuesday: Giggers and Kinkles





Of all the kids I've known, I think that Judah really has the cutest, lisping "baby talk" I've ever heard. I will be sadsadsad when he grows out of it. I think it's so cute partly because he's so very articulate and talks soooo much. He doesn't say "t", "rrr", "st" or "d". This creates some very entertaining sentences!

"Mommy, dat gigger is gigging! Gigigigigig! Giggers go gig gig gig gig gig-- dey're giggin' up WOCKS!"

"Mommy, IIIIII NEEEEEED TOOOO KINKLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to kinkle kinkle kinkle. And poop. I need to make a biiig poop and a yittle kinkle."

I'm totally going to start taking the video camera into the bathroom with me every time he needs to go. I'll start a label called "Potty Talk: Interviews in the Bathroom" You'll love it!

So will he. It will make up for some of the cleaning-pee-off-the-floor incidents lately...

*evil grin*


Check out other cute kids! Head over to Niecey's to join the fun :)

5 comments:

Hosanna said...

He is, indeed, super cute. One of the cutest for sure. I am glad you're recording some of the things he says for posterity. It'll be priceless............

Dawn said...

I'm totally going to start taking the video camera into the bathroom with me every time he needs to go.
Too funny!

Niecey said...

Too cute. Hey, I just got done cleaning pee off the floor. We're like twins. :)

Julie Ball said...

I was just thinking the same thing about my little one - the part about being sad when his toddler talk disappears, I mean! I love it that he can't put an "s" in front of another consonant and his "t's" sound like "d's." He also has such a large vocabulary that it blows my mind! Sometimes I wish I could just video him all day long! :)

Denise said...

I have to agree with you, I've never heard baby talk that was quite as cute as his!!!

And I love the "yittle kinkle" - AGH!!!! So funny!!!

Please do post more videos of Potty Talk! I can always use a laugh...