Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting creative in the cold

I recently read a headline on Reddit (if you don't know, you don't want to know-- trust me.) where a man was asking for advice for keeping his two young children entertained during this cold weather when you can't just ship them outside to burn off some steam. Although we are still making sure the kids get plenty of fresh air, I thought I'd also share with you some examples of J's creative ideas for fighting the winter blues :)

Enjoy!

Balloon Volleyball



I really don't know what to call this one:



2 comments:

Hosanna said...

The last one looks like Jeremiah is getting a fabulous leg workout. :)
These looked cute - but I am still without audio on my computer so I didn't get the full effect.

septembermom said...

Thanks for sharing. Those were fun to watch:)