Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WFMW: Yoga with Mama

Here's another thing we like to do on Rainy Days! Exercise inside with Netflix Watch It Now's Ten Minute Solutions: Yoga. Nope, this is not a paid advertisement, but seriously, can you tell why I love it? What other way do you know to get a good workout with two kids on a rainy day?







From 4-6-09


From 4-6-09
I plan to blog more about Netflix and this video in particular. It's a new staple in my workout routine. (Yes, I have a workout routine, what do you mean by that??) Stay Tuned!

Go here to check out other things that work for other moms!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such good Information, Really appreciate the work done by you.....If you are out for genuine yoga tips ......Please Check out the blog mentioned below its really cooool !!!!!!! .... Check it out, I'm Sure you'll love it.

http://staysharpwithyoga.blogspot.com

Eli's Lids said...

I gotta try this! We have netflix now :)