Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Heart Faces: Blurb Book!

My favorite photography blog has an extra special theme this week! They are choosing photos to include in their Blurb Book! I am sooo excited. I've been loving playing with my new Photoshop (thanks, Ben) and trying to decide which one is my Best Face Photo Ever. I'm entering the amateur Category (of course) and...

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

I chose this picture ultimately because I love the angle of her face and the sweet, faraway expression in her eyes. And, in this one shot, I got some great porch railing bokeh going on-- sheer luck, I assure you!


Photobucket



23 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...that's a very beautiful face! those eyelashes are killer!!! :)

Mom 2 Four said...

What a beauty. Great photo!

WendysPhotos said...

What a beautiful photo! Love the look in her beautiful eyes and those lashes! Usually it's the boys that great those great thick dark lashes! Glad so see a girl get them! Great job!!

Amanda said...

Pretty amazing picture... thats definately one for the wall!

God bless-
Amanda

Kimber said...

What a cutie. Love those eyes.

Niecey said...

That is gorgeous! I never got round to submitting to this one unfortunately

Unknown said...

Fabulous photo! I love her expression, like is in awe of something. And her eyes are just gorgeous.

Annette said...

That is a beautiful photo, and I see why you chose it. Love how she is gazing upwards. Just lovely.

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the photo comment! Your photo is great. She has BEAUTIFUL eyes!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, her eyes are just gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love meeting new people!
Hope your entry gets picked!

Kimberly Petty said...

Ohh this is soo beautiful. I love the angel of her face. How precious! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Saj said...

I love her eyes! The light in them is great!

Tessia said...

Wow, that's a killer expression! Too cute.

Krista said...

I love the angle too - what cute cheeks!

The Animator's Wife said...

So captivating! I love it! Hope to see this one in the book. :)

Julie Ball said...

She looks so dreamy! What a beautiful picture of an adorable girl!

Eli's Lids said...

Great shot!

Valerie's Pieces said...

She is adorable, I love those eyes and her cheeks. So cute! How did you get that angle on her. Good job!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this entry - one of my favorites :-) those eyes are stunning!

Becky said...

Gorgeous shot!

Keri said...

Such beautiful eyes. Precious.

Karen Schneider said...

Just beautiful.

Rachel said...

Seriously gorgeous. what an amazing shot to capture - such a dreamy expression! (And I too love the bokeh!)

Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog!