Friday, August 15, 2008

Quick change of mood...

Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here with a blog recommendation. I have laughed myself blind over this blog in the last few months-- it's hysterical. This guy is a cake decorator and is cataloging some pretty spectacular cake decorating disasters (many from submissions by his readers). It's wildly funny-- mostly because of the monumental stupidity that humanity is capable of.

Here's the hitch. The blogger tries to keep it reasonably clean, but you're gonna wanna make sure there's no munchkins peeking over your shoulder when you check it out. Some of these pics are pretty... well, disturbing. For example, the "woman-pushing-baby-out" cake topper. Or the "baby's floating head" cake. And the list goes on...

So. Check it out if you want. I think it's funny. Don't judge my spiritual maturity by my sense of humor :)

No comments: