Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A list of what has been keeping me from my blog lately

Sick
Kids sick
Husband busy (like, insanely busy. as in going to bed at 1:00 am kind of busy)
Getting woken up a lot by husband (see above)
Tired
Cold
Hot
Cold again
More sicker
Writing
Sewing (more on this after I get pics)
Blog launch postponed because of technical issues
Less writing
More sewing
Laughing at Sue
Feeling better
Sick again
Hate cooking
Watched "Supersize Me"
Hate food altogether
Late to bed (again!)
Finished sewing!
Teaching

(Hopefully the next few days will be better and I'll be well enough to think interesting thoughts and share them with you.)

2 comments:

Susannah Forshey said...

Yeppers. I know how ya feel. I've been there for the whole weekend plus Monday. I finally said, "Screw it" and I went running this morning. I hacked up all the sickness in my lungs into the grass alongside the track.....and feel much better. Though I can't seem to stop sweating. I guess the fever broke, eh? :P

Hank said...

Thomas, Mike, Nancy, and Cade have also been sick in VA. Henry's daughter Mindy and his grandkids Nick, Daniel, and Katie have all been sick, too. They live in FL. I guess something is going continental.