Monday, September 22, 2008

A super cool link for you (eta: two links)

Because I am too brain-dead to post anything original. This is a really awesome site though. I am so stoked about it, it's all J can do to keep me from listing everything on our shelves!

On-line Book Swapping


ETA: This one too. The Potato Song makes me smile every time I hear it-- no matter how tired and brain-dead or emotionally exhausted I am. We sing it to Judah :) He's my Little Potato. I think I've posted it before, but it's worth another post. Have a smile, on me!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That song reminds me of that movie "Three Men and a Baby";)

lislynn said...

I vaguely remember seeing that ages ago, but why does it remind you of that? Isn't it a kind of slapstick 80's comedy?

The Cranberry Paper said...

WOW I LOVE the paperback swap site...ive posted like....all my old books! And I mail out 2 today. How exciting! Ive already Requested 2 as well...YAY! This is awesome...

lislynn said...

Oh goody, so glad you liked it :) I can't believe I've never heard of it or tried it before!