Friday, January 2, 2009

The Forshey Rose Bowl 2009

(or why our children will never understand the game of football)


"Fvvveeetbaaaall???"



Judah packs quite a punch-- not even Daddy can withstand the force of his tackle!



He can throw, too! And Sofi demonstrates that she has fully inherited her mother's tactics for conflict avoidance.



So she just decides to invent a new game, more suited to her skills.





And then, of course, you have to come in after a while and warm up with some...

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Too cute! But, did you seriously just give Judah an entire cup of hot CHOCOLATE?!?!?!? When Evie was that age, even a drop of chocolate made her into a maniac! People didn't believe me -- even the family-- until one night we were having dessert and I warned everybody not to give her any of the chocolate pudding. Somebody slipped her some and within 5 minutes she was running around the room like the Tazmanian Devil that lurks just under her almost adorable surface. Of course, I demanded to know who gave her chocolate and after looking at her and then me aghast, someone fessed up and admitted that that the mother was right!!! Duh. She's much better now, but I'm still pretty careful how much sugar (and caffeine!) she gets as a rule;)

lislynn said...

Well, I make a cup of cocoa and then take half of it and pour it into a half cup of milk, so... basically half of that sippy cup is cocoa and the rest is milk. And yes, it does make him pretty crazy :) But he LOVES it, and I'm a sucker for a cute face. What can I say??

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. Sofi is such a good big sister. (And by the way, when she calls Judah a 'stealer' in the first video, I'm choosing to believe that she's saying 'Steeler.' ;) ) Those kids really keep you laughing, don't they? You're always chuckling at them from behind the camera (and hearing it makes me miss you, dangit!).