Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF?

This morning it took me 45 min to eat my bowl of oatmeal. 45 min. And I don't even really like oatmeal that much.

Normally it takes me about 15 min to eat breakfast, but multiply that by a potty-training toddler, a husband rushing out the door late to work and a whiny anonymous other child who hates oatmeal as much as I do and you get a 45 min bowl of cereal. I microwaved it three times. I microwaved my coffee five times. I finally finished eating, standing up in the the kitchen, hiding out in the corner by the microwave, ignoring shouts of "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy! Pooppotty???"

The kids I babysit will be here in 15 min. I haven't had a shower yet-- still in my pjs.

Anyone know where I can go to get a refund on a non-functioning Friday??

8 comments:

Lauren Valentine said...

HAHA! So I guess its good that I'm running late this morning...

Susannah Forshey said...

Heeheehee!!! You shoulda taken a picture!

No, seriously....I'm stuck at home with no car, it's 35 degrees out, 70 mph winds, (which I FEEL inside the house), and no hope for getting out to the gym....much less getting out to run errands. *sigh* I guess I'll have to try to work up a sweat doing laundry. :(

lislynn said...

Don't you guys have netflix, Sue? They have tons of great workout videos... I use them a LOT.

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the receipt?

lislynn said...

roflma at Rebecca...

Susannah Forshey said...

No, no Netflix. I think I've told you that, like, 35 times.

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

Sus, I think the more important issue is how are you surviving without netflix?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you guys sound like me and Laura. She's always getting on my case because I ask her something she's already told me multiple times. Actually, now that I think about it, it's kind of scary more than funny...