Friday, January 30, 2009

General Announcment!!

Hear ye, hear ye!! The Shower Is Fixed!

Jeremiah, most excellent of husbands, has fiddled with it with his Man Tools and fixed it.

I really don't know what he did, or what was wrong with it, but it's fixed now and with New, Improved water pressure! I suppose there must have been some sort of blockage that slowly reduced the pressure until the whole pipes freezing thing was the last straw. But now it's back, baby :) It helps to be able to take a nice hot shower after a full day of being pooped on by a one and a half year old. Which, by the way, D., is waaaaay worse than being pooped on by a newborn, so enjoy it while you can ;)

1 comment:

Denise said...

LOL!!! I'll take your word for it. The first time I was spit up on was pretty hilarious, even at 3am all by myself. No poop yet, but hey she's only 11 days old!